Les Mills Pump Review
Its a popular system used by over 3 million people. This system is designed to sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body, fast! Perform 70-100 repetitions per body part totaling up to 800 repetitions in a single workout. You can lose 600 calories and more in just one session.
Leslie (“Les”) Roy Mills is a retired New Zealand athlete, who represented New Zealand at the Olympic Games and Commonwealth Games over two decades. He competed in shot put, discus and weightlifting events. At the 1966 British Empire and Commonwealth Games he attained his best result, a gold medal in discus.
After retiring from active competition, Mills became a gymnasium owner in 1968 and a businessman.
The Pump is a system using free weights (that are included) to build lean muscle fast. The workout is 3 times a week for a 90 day period. You are using less weight with higher repetitions than most workouts and you can use a weight thats comfortable for you. There is also a nutritional/dietary guide with the Pump.
Aside from the barbells weights and safety clips you will recieve the following which includes 7 workouts over 8 dvd discs.
- Les Mills Pump Basics – Learn how to assemble your weights and the proper stance techniques
- Pump Challenge – Fundamental resistance exercises
- Pump And Burn – Compound moves that work several muscles at once to scorch the calories
- Les Mills Pump And Shred – Build endurance with The Rep Effect
- Les Mills Pump Revolution – Fast tempos and powerful moves to really build lean muscle
- Pump Extreme – High intensity, targeted muscle training
- BONUS: Les Mills Flow – Stretches to increase flexibility
- BONUS: Hard Core Abs – Carve out your core and define your back
Through the links on Guide2Diets, you also get the following bonuses;
- Lean, Strong & Unstoppable Fitness Guide – Map out your 90 days with a training calendar, guidelines and a step-by-step guide
- Get Lean Nutrition Guide – In 3 phases, you’ll be firing up your metabolism. 50 recipes and meal plans to customize.
- Tape Measure + Measurement Tracker – Tracking your results is crucial to your motivation and success. Watch the inches melt away.
- Free online support – You’ll have access to TeamBeachbody.com with access to fitness experts and network
- The 2 bonus DVDs – ‘Les Mills Flow’ and ‘Hard Core Abs’
Dont let the 3 day workout fool you, you will be getting a tremendous workout that might leave you shaky. I especially like the compound workouts on the Pump and Burn DVD.The Pump Flow Dvd includes some nice stretches. This is a well thought out workout. Its very safe compared to other workouts, and very effective. Every exercise will have you burning major calories while avoiding the injury potential of lifting heavier weights. High repetition is one of the most succesful methods of strength training according to many experts.
Les Mills Pump is a great workout for both men and women and for novices as well as seasoned athletes that are looking to take their fitness to the next level.This is a highly rated program and the vast majority of customers love it. This product has currently a 4.5 out of 5 rating on Amazon.com.
Now you could take Bodypump in a gym near you,or you could do it all at home and save.Remember you only have to workout three days a week with Pump.That is the Less Mills Pump schedule. This is important for many folks that just dont have time for the gym. This program is designed to give you everything you need including the weights to start losing fat and getting lean fast! You can order a trial of the program for just $14.95 and get free shipping and the program comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee from the people at Beachbody, renowned for quality fitness programs.There is also a convenient payment plan. For more information, visit Les Mills Pump.